WebEx One-Click allows you to start a meeting instantly from your desktop (desktop version) and from your WebEx service Web site (Web version). You can set up one or both versions, depending on your needs:
Web version: allows you to start a One-Click Meeting from your WebEx service Web site. Doing so does not require you to download any application. For more information about the web version, refer to the WebEx One-Click User's Guide, which is available on the Support page of your WebEx Service web site.
- Open a web browser and go to https://webex.umuc.edu.
- Click the My WebEx tab.
- The University of Maryland University College Single Sign-on will open in a new page where you will enter your MyUMUC login credentials and click LOG IN.
- In the Username field: Your MyUMUC Username
- In the Password field: Your MyUMUC Password
- Once logged in; click the My WebEx tab, and then click the Productivity Tools Setup link (on the left navigation bar). The Productivity Tools Setup page appears. On this screen, you can also download WebEx Productivity Tools, which include the desktop version of One-Click and its shortcuts.
- A pop-up screen will show you the information you can provide to meeting participant(s):
- Send Email
- Telephone number and meeting code
- To exit the meeting, click the End session button on the WebEx tray bar.
How to access this page:
On your WebEx service Web site, do one of the following:
- If you are setting up your One-Click Meeting for the first time, on your WebEx service Web site, click My WebEx > Productivity Tools Setup (on the left navigation bar) > Set Up Now.
- If you already set up your One-Click Meeting, on your WebEx service Web site, click My WebEx > Productivity Tools Setup (on the left navigation bar) > Edit Settings.
Note: The desktop version needs to enabled by your site administrator, it allows you to start and join meetings and send meeting invitations without logging in to your WebEx service site or navigating Web pages. (This tools has to be installed on the computer). See WebEx: How Do I - Set Up WebEx One-Click on my PC for additional information.