Please note: IT Support requires written permission from a program chair to assist a faculty member with copying content from a completed class to a new class.
- From the Course Home page, click Course Admin.
- Under Site Resources, click Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Click Copy Components from another Org Unit:
- Click Search for offering.
- A new window will appear. In the Search For text box, type the name and semester of the class you want to copy and click Enter on your keyboard.
- Select a course by clicking the bubble in the column to the left of the Offering Code.
- Click Add Selected.
- The course that you want to copy from will appear under Course to Copy.
- Click one of the following:
- Click Copy All Components to copy all components to your new class. The copying process may take a few moments to complete.
- To copy specific components, click Select Components.
- The Choose Component to Copy page will display.
- Select the component(s) that you would like to copy and then select one of the following options:
- Copy all items
- Select individual items to copy. If you select this option, you will be presented with a new page to select specific items from. Check the box beside each item you wish to copy.
- click Continue
- Click Finish.
- To view the copied items, click Course Content on the navigation bar.