Faculty can view and assess all postings made by a particular student in a selected discussion topic.
This article assumes that the discussion topic has been previously set up to allow for assessment in terms of the topic:
- having a score value assigned;
- being tied to a specific Grade item; and
- being set to Publish to Grades.
For more information on how to add an assessment to a discussion topic, visit LEO: How Do I - Add an Assessment to a Topic (Faculty).
- From the Course Home page, click Discussions. Note: You may be required to click the My Tools drop down menu to select Discussions.
- Click the drop down menu next to the applicable discussion topic and select Assess Topic.
- Click Assessments tab and click a student’s name to review and/or assess their posts for the topic.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will be able to:
- View all posts by a particular student. This list may be saved as a PDF, printed, or copied/pasted into a Word document.
- Assess their posts for the topic.