How many quiz attempts will I receive?
You will be given two attempts to answer each summative quiz.
What counts as a quiz attempt?
Clicking "Start Quiz” on the first page of each quiz counts as one quiz attempt.
Quizzes are not scored until you submit your final answers and view the results.
If you leave the quiz before viewing final results, you will not receive a score
but you will have used one of your two quiz attempts.
Follow these tips to avoid losing a quiz attempt:
- Do complete the quiz in one sitting.
- Do make sure to have a strong internet connection when taking quizzes
- Use ONLY the three quiz navigation controls inside the quiz iframe while taking the quiz.
- Use the buttons “Very Sure,” “Pretty Sure” and “Just a Guess”
- Use the “Progress” drop-Down menu at the top to jump between questions.
- When jumping between questions, Don’t forget that you still need to press
- Use the “Submit” button to submit answers and view results.
- The “Submit” button appears only after answering the last question.
- Do NOT leave the quiz before viewing results.
- Do NOT use any other navigation controls.
- Do NOT close your browser tab.
- Do NOT refresh your browser
- Do wait patiently for results to load; results usually load in under one second
- If you accidentally Do any of the above, you will receive a warning message.
- Do pay attention to it and select “Stay on this page” to remain on the quiz and finish it.
Why did I lose my quiz attempts?
You will lose quiz attempts if any of the following occurs during your quiz attempt:
- Your internet connection drops or freezes, especially when they press the “submit” button.
- The quiz tool freezes.
- Your browser or device shuts down or restarts.
- You navigate away from the quiz in spite of the warning messages.