eReserves are required course readings made available to students through the online classroom. eReserve items do not become available until the first day of class and are unavailable once the class ends.
What is the difference between eReserves, eReadings, and the Webliography?
- eReadings are textbook chapters that are placed in your classroom by University of Maryland University College Textbook Services.
- eReserves are additional required readings, provided through the University of Maryland University College Library.
- The Webliography is a list of resources freely available on the Web.
Students can access eReserves in two ways:Option 1: Access from your online classroom:
- Go to Content > Course Resources > eReserves where you will find the eReserve items for that class.
- Log directly into the eReserves System with your University of Maryland University College username and password where you will find a list of your current classes. Click on a class to view the eReserve items for that particular class.
- Hot List. You can make a single "Hot List" of selected items from all your classes for quick access to those items.
- Alerts. You can set up email alerts to notify you when new items become available.
- RSS Feeds. You can also subscribe to an RSS feed to be alerted when new items become available.
- Tagging. You can tag items and sort them by the tags. Click on individual items to add tags to them. Some items may also come with tags from the instructor.