Degree Plan: How can I get help with planning my undergraduate degree program?

To plan an undergraduate degree program, students should contact an advisor

An advisor can create a preliminary estimate, which is a personalized version of a degree planning worksheet that identifies which degree requirements could be met by your transfer credits. We encourage you to submit official transcripts as soon as possible to confirm your transfer credits.

After you've submitted official transcripts, you can find your Academic Advisement Report by logging in to MyUMUC. This is an official record of your transfer credits and remaining degree requirements to help you select future classes.