Registration: Information for Former Students to Resume Classes

If it has been more than two years since your last registration at University of Maryland University College, you must complete a new application for admission. If you were previously an undergraduate student and are enrolling as an undergraduate student again, or if you were previously a graduate student and are enrolling as a graduate student again, you will not be required to pay another application fee.
More information regarding the process for former students who would like to resume taking classes can be located on the Returning Students webpage.