Financial Aid: Students Changing Schools in the Middle of a Financial Aid Year

UMUC students who would like to attend another institution but have already been awarded financial aid from UMUC will need to submit a written statement to the UMUC Financial Aid Office requesting that their financial aid be canceled if they are applying for financial aid at the new school.

The statement can be faxed to the Office of Financial at 301-985-7462 or submitted through the UMUC Help Center.

Note: Instructions on how to submit documents through the UMUC Help Center can be located on the UMUC Website.