Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA): Unable to Register due to Hold on Account

Question: I have a hold on my account and I'm unable to register for classes. My MyCAA account should be paying for it soon; is there anything that can be done to assist me?

Answer: Students should contact the Office of Student Accounts via the Help Center to discuss payment options.