Tuition Assistance (TA): Do Students Receive a Refund for Overpayment by an Agency?

UMUC is only authorized to bill an agency for the maximum amount of the cost of the tuition. The student will not receive a credit if the TA is authorized for more than their total charges. Money in excess of the actual tuition amount will be refunded to the third party agency.