Tuition: How do I use my state prepaid tuition plan?

Topic: State Prepaid Tuition Plan
To use your State Prepaid Tuition Plan, contact the agency that your parent or guardian paid into, and request a Tuition Assistance (TA) form. Complete the TA form, then send it to Third-Party Billing for processing.
Once your Tuition Assistance has been received, the payment will be applied to your account.

Third-Party Billing may be contacted as follows:

(1) Fax: 301-985-7858

(2) Email:

(3) Mail University of Maryland University College
                     Attn: Third Party Billing
                     3501 University Blvd. East
                Adelphi, MD 20783