VA Benefits - Certificate of Eligibility (COE): Veteran Certification Status and Veterans Affairs State Offices

Certificates of Eligibility can be submitted by email to or via fax to 240-684-2007.

To check the status of your Certificate of Eligibility, please contact Military/Veterans Advising at 800-888-UMUC (8682).

Contact your regional Veterans Affairs Office regarding the amount of benefits you are to receive.