Payments are accepted by credit card, check, money order, and electronic debits from your checking or savings account. University of Maryland University College tuition and fees are due in full three (3) weeks prior to the start of class (unless you are enrolled in our interest-free monthly payment plan or receiving financial aid or employer tuition assistance). How to make a payment
Payment Processing Times:
- Electronic Checks (e-Checks) and online credit card payments will post to your account at the time of submission.
- Credit Card payments made via telephone are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Tuition Remission waivers are applied within five business days.
- Third-Party Payments are applied within two business days.
- The University of Maryland University College Monthly Payment Plan transactions are posted immediately on your student account.