Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA): What will my MyCAA pay for?

Question: What will Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) pay for?


Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) pay for tuition costs associated with education, training courses, and examinations leading to a recognized license, certification, or Associate's Degree, with a specified concentration or major.
The concentration or major for the Associate's Degree cannot be in General Studies, Liberal Arts, or Interdisciplinary Studies, unless there is a specific concentration such as General Studies - Nursing, or General Studies - Teaching. Certificates may contain post-graduate courses.
The license, certificate, Associate’s Degree must be obtained from a MyCAA approved accredited college, university, or technical school in the United States, an approved testing organization that expands employment, or portable career opportunities for military spouses.

Click here for additional MyCAA information.