Students, faculty and staff can purchase computers and software for personal use at substantial discounts, and students can even download Microsoft Office or access Office 365 Education for free. Please follow the links below to view our partners' online stores for the University community.
Note: Sales are through third-party partners. University of Maryland University College does not sell computers or software directly to students, faculty or staff.
Purchase and Download Software from On the HubOn the Hub sells popular software titles at a discount price and provides free downloads of Microsoft Office for students (there is a small charge for faculty and staff).
- Visit the On the Hub store.
- If you are not already logged into a University system, you will need to log into the site using your University username and password.
- Browse the catalog of software using the tabs near the top of the page. Prices and options are different for students and faculty/staff, so make sure you have selected the correct tab.
Access Office 365 Education for Free from Microsoft
- Visit Microsoft's Office 365 Education webpage.
- Enter your University of Maryland University College email address (email@example.com). To use Office 365 you must use the address provided by the University. If you do not know your University email address or have not used it previously, please view Email: How do I log into my UMUC Google Mail account?
- When prompted, select your role: student or teacher.
- You will need to log in to the Single Sign-on page using your University of Maryland University College username and password to verify your account.
In Person Sales (Faculty and Staff Only)
Faculty and staff can also purchase software in person at the University of Maryland College Park’s Terrapin Technology Store.