Graduation: I was supposed to graduate in the Fall but I won’t be able to until the Spring. What should I do?

You should contact an advisor in order to both make sure you are on track to complete all requirements and to determine which is the correct term to submit your graduation application.

If you have already submitted an application that has not already been denied, contact the Office of Graduation Certification to confirm whether your application can be moved to another term. If your graduation application has been denied, you must resubmit your application and submit the $50 fee again.

The Office of Graduation Services can be contacted as follows:

  • by e-mail at
  • by phone at 800-888-8682, ext. 2299 (Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM-6:00 PM)

Addendum: You must update your graduation date before we can award aid to you for future semesters.