Financial Aid: I was placed on financial aid (SAP) denied status. How can I appeal that decision?

Instructions to appeal the suspension of your financial aid are available on the University of Maryland University College Satisfactory Academic Progress page. This page will help you determine:

  1. If you are eligible to submit an appeal
  2. Required documentation to support your appeal submission
  3. Deadlines for appealing
  4. The submission process
  5. The timeline for review