Financial Aid: How can I cancel my financial aid award?

To cancel your financial aid, you must submit a request to the Office of Financial Aid that contains the information displayed below.

After completing the document, you'll need to submit the information to the Office of Financial Aid through the Help Center

  • the amount of financial aid you wish to cancel
  • the financial aid year/ term to be canceled
  • your handwritten signature
Click here for assistance with submitting documents to the University of Maryland University College.