Tuition Assistance (TA): Where should I submit my tuition assistance documents?

Online (Preferred Method)

  1. Go to
  2. At the bottom of the page, click Submit Documents.
  3. On the Submit New Case screen, click Case Type and select Billing/Payments from the drop down menu.
  4. Click Select Assistance Category and select Tuition Assistance from the drop down menu.
  5. Complete all fields that apply and then attach your Tuition Assistance Authorization form via the Upload Attachments section of the form.
Fax: 301-985-7858

E-mail: In the subject, please type "TA Form"