Current undergraduate and graduate students who are planning to move from one of University of Maryland University College's divisions to another (Stateside, Europe and Asia) must complete and submit the Relocation Form. Please follow the steps below.
Note: Army students should contact their Army Education Center to be transferred to their new home school.
- Go to the Relocation Form and use your UMUC username and password to log in if requested.
- Complete the form and select the Submit button at the bottom when finished.
- You will be sent an email confirmation after the form has been submitted. Forms are typically processed within three business days.
- The email will reflect whether your campus has changed or if you need to provide additional information.
- Not all relocations submitted will change your University of Maryland University College campus. Some will just update your student record. Your campus is attached to your duty station. If your duty station is overseas, your home campus is likely to change as well as your tuition.
- The Date of Location Change will determine the effective date of your relocation.
Using a Public Computer?
Please exit your browser after completing the form to ensure that you have logged off.