Military and Veterans HelpFind answers to all of your questions about military and veteran benefits, earning credit for your military experience and more by using the search bar above. Or, follow the links in our list of most frequently asked questions below.
Top Military and Veterans FAQ
- How can I submit my proof of military status documents?
- Am I required to apply and register at both the GoArmyEd and MyUMUC portals?
- Am I eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program? If so, where can I apply?
- Where can I find and complete the veteran certification form?
- How do I receive credit for my prior military service?
- How can I apply for the military tuition rate?
University of Maryland University College Advisors are Here to Help Military StudentsThe University of Maryland University College dedicated military and veterans advisors have significant experience handling both general and military-specific student issues and concerns.
Meet the Advising TeamRead more about our specially trained military advisors.
The University of Maryland University College is a Yellow Ribbon Program school, so if you're a 100% eligible Post-9/11 veteran living outside of Maryland, you can apply for Yellow Ribbon funding to reduce the out-of-pocket costs between in-state and out-of-state tuition.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Benefits and Financial Aid
Explore your military education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, and other payment options to help you earn your degree while you serve. Click here to learn more.
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For help by phone, online chat or email, please visit the Help Center.