If you have blocked third-party cookies in your privacy settings, then you may be unable to view content in your online classroom, University of Maryland University College online applications, and on other websites. Follow the steps below to allow third-party cookies while working with University of Maryland University College applications.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, select Content settings.
- In the Content Settings section, select Cookies.
- Make sure Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is toggled on.
- Make sure Block third-party cookies is toggled off.