If you have blocked third-party cookies in your privacy settings, then you may be unable to view content in your online classroom, University of Maryland University College online applications, and on other websites. Follow the steps below to allow third-party cookies while working with University of Maryland University College applications.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Content Settings pop-up under Cookies, make sure Allow local data to be set is selected to allow both first-party and third-party cookies, and that the box for Block third-party cookies and site data is unchecked.
- Click Done to save the setting.