Find answers to all of your questions about military and veterans benefits, earning credit for your military experience and more by using the search bar below, or follow the links in our list of frequently asked questions. For additional resources, please view our military and veterans section.
Military and Veterans FAQs
- How do I submit my military documentation?
- Am I required to register in both the GoArmyEd and MyUMUC portals?
- Am I eligible for the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program? If so, when can I apply?
- Where can I find the Veterans Certification form in the student portal?
- How do I receive credit for my prior military service?
- How can I apply for the military tuition rate?
UMUC's dedicated military and veterans advisors have significant experience handling both general and military-specific student issues and concerns.
Learn about our multiple start dates and rolling admission.
See why UMUC is a top choice for military servicemembers.
Transfer credits and military experience are just some of the ways you can fast-track your degree.
Navigate military and veterans benefits, financial aid, scholarships, and other payment options.
Access help with program requirements, course selection, and more.