Do you need help with submitting or editing an assignment, using class discussions, or accessing the calendar? Have a question about updating your e-mail address, communicating with fellow students, or managing My Locker? Find answers to questions like these and many others by searching the Help Center in the search box provided below.
- How do I access my classes?
- How do I change my e-mail address in LEO?
- How do I edit my LEO profile?
- How do I add a post to a discussion?
- How do I access my submitted assignments?
- What are the classroom technical requirements?
- How do I submit a paper to the Effective Writing Center for review?
- How do I find my library barcode?
- How do I borrow materials from the library?
- How do I use the Workspace virtual desktop environment?
- How do I learn more about the Workspace virtual desktop environment?
Did You Know?
You can access your classroom early. Classrooms are open to students seven days before the class start date. Accessing your class early will give you the chance to check out all the new features, get comfortable with your classroom, review your course syllabus, confirm the resources needed for your class, and determine if you have any questions for us. We're happy to help you.
Online Classroom Overview: For Undergraduate and Graduate Courses with 4-Digit Subject Codes
Whether you're taking classes for the first time or you need a refresher, watch this video tutorial to learn how to navigate your online classroom. This video is specifically for undergraduate and graduate courses with a 4-digit subject code (e.g., ACCT, IFSM).
Online Classroom Overview: For Graduate Courses with 3-Digit Subject Codes
Whether you're taking classes for the first time or you need a refresher, watch this video tutorial to learn how to navigate your online classroom. This video is specifically for graduate courses with a 3-digit subject code (e.g., CYB, MBA).
Log in to your online classroom, MyUMUC, UMUC e-mail, and Google apps.
Access library resources, research guides, and the information and services you need at the UMUC Library.
Learn how to access eReserves.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about Turnitin.
Learn about UMUC's complimentary writing-related services.
Learn about scheduled MyUMUC maintenance and how it could affect you.