College of the Redwoods (COTR)
UMUC Alliance Programs

Transfer Credits from Associate's to Bachelor's Degree Programs

The following College of the Redwoods associate's degrees are eligible for transfer to one of University of Maryland University College (UMUC) bachelor's degree programs so you can follow one plan to earn your associate's degree and bachelor's degree.

Learn more about UMUC's broad range of career-relevant undergraduate programs.