Additional UMUC Scholarship Opportunities
The additional scholarship opportunities below are not administered by the UMUC Financial Aid Office. None of these scholarships require you to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid to apply.
- Applicants must be a spouse or dependent child of a UMUC employee
- Scholarship award may be used for courses in the UMUC-Adelphi Undergraduate School or courses in the UMUC-Adelphi Graduate School
- In addition, spouses and dependent children of eligible overseas employees may apply award to undergraduate courses at UMUC’s overseas divisions
- Available to faculty who have taught at least 30 credit hours at UMUC
- Primary relationship with UMUC must be as an adjunct faculty member