UMUC Completion Scholarship Application
A candidate for this scholarship must be a new UMUC student who
- Has completed an associate's degree from one of Maryland's 16 community colleges
- Must apply for the Completion Scholarship by September 15 for the fall semester, and by February 15 for the spring semester.
- Is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident non-citizen
- Is a Maryland resident or active-duty military servicemember
- Is a degree-seeking student pursuing a first bachelor's degree
- Is not receiving 100% tuition assistance or reimbursement from work
- Is not eligible for 100% veterans benefits (COE level needs to be less than 100%)
Read more about eligibility criteria in Frequently Asked Questions.
Certification and Authorization Agreement
All of the information on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I certify that I meet all eligibility requirements as specified in this application. I agree to meet all of the outlined requirements of the scholarship as stated in the Frequently Asked Questions. I understand that if I do not complete these requirements the scholarship may be terminated.