UMUC Completion Scholarship Application
A candidate for this scholarship must be a new UMUC student who
- Has completed an associate's degree from one of Maryland's 16 community colleges
- Must apply, turn in final transcript showing associate's degree earned, and register for classes by September 1 for the fall semester, and by February 1 for the spring semester.
- Is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident non-citizen
- Is a Maryland resident or active-duty military servicemember
- Is a degree-seeking student pursuing a first bachelor's degree
- Is not receiving 100% tuition assistance or reimbursement from work
- Is not eligible for 100% veterans benefits (COE level needs to be less than 100%)
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA or higher at UMUC if dually enrolled before
Read more about eligibility criteria in Frequently Asked Questions.
Certification and Authorization Agreement
All of the information on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I certify that I meet all eligibility requirements as specified in this application. I agree to meet all of the outlined requirements of the scholarship as stated in the Frequently Asked Questions. I understand that if I do not complete these requirements the scholarship may be terminated.