Contacts and Support
The Office of Student Accounts functions as the central billing service center. We provide:
- Cashiering: Receives and processes all checks, cash and credit cards payable to the university.
- Accounting: Performs special student adjustments and provides fiscal information to the university's financial accounting system and ad hoc reporting to other departments.
- Perkins Loan Coordination: Provides counseling to Perkins Loan recipients and proactively assists them with the repayment process.
- Collections: Manages the student billing and collections process. Serves as a liaison to the State of Maryland Central Collection Unit (CCU) for delinquent account matters.
- Employer and Military Tuition Assistance: Receives and processes military and employer tuition assistance documents; manages the military and employer organization billing process.
- Customer Service: Serves as the front line for customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone. Provides assistance to students needing to request a refund check stop-payment/re-issue, sign their private loan check or discuss their student account.
The cashier's office and customer service representatives are located on the first floor in the Student Services Center at:
Academic Center at Largo
1616 McCormick Drive
Largo, MD 20774
Please continue to send all mail to:
University of Maryland University College
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
3501 University Blvd East
Adelphi, MD 20783
Hours of Operation:
Student Services Center Cashier's Office
- Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Student Services Center Customer Service
- Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
All payments received after 4 p.m. will not be processed until the next business day.
For your convenience, there is also a night depository located at the cashier’s window where check payments can be dropped off in person when the office is closed.