This is the most important part of the functional resume. This section gives you the opportunity to share the information, experiences and skills that you want the employer to know.
Here are some tips on developing this section.
- Name 2-4 skill areas that are directly related to your objective
- If you are not sure what skill areas to use, they can usually be found in the job description
- Under each skill area, compose a phrase that describes your most satisfying work experiences
- Remember to begin each phrase with a strong action verb.
- Try to fill each skill area with 4-6 bullet points
- Developed $1 million budget covering unit's personnel, supplies and equipment
- Audited and analyzed unit-level needs for supplies and equipment
- Interviewed and hired personnel, both clinical and support staff
- Facilitated staff planning meetings, promoting high level of goal achievement