Submit a Nomination
Nominate yourself or a classmate for the Student Advisory Council (STAC). Nominations for the six open undergraduate positions are being accepted through September 14, and elections will be held October 3 through October 16.
You must meet the following eligibility requirements to serve on the Student Advisory Council (STAC):
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate student seeking a UMUC degree or certificate.
- You must have completed at least one course within the past year if you are an undergraduate student or 9 credits of graduate coursework if you are a graduate student.
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.5 if you are an undergraduate student or 3.0 if you are a graduate student.
- You must have no violations of the Code of Student Conduct or Code of Civility.
- You must be able to serve on STAC for at least two years.
- You must have access to e-mail and the World Wide Web.
If you are nominating a classmate, please complete both sections of the form. If you are nominating yourself, please complete only the Nominee's Information section.
Please note: UMUC reserves the right to edit nomination submissions to fit our election Web page format.