In an effort to help prospective and current students make the most informed decision about choosing higher education and in keeping with federal and state regulations, University of Maryland University College has compiled the following links to information, policies, and disclosures. View a comprehensive listing of UMUC policies.
Admissions and Transfers
- Credit Evaluation
- Policy: Academic Credit for Prior Learning and Military Experience
- Articulation System for Maryland Colleges and Universities
- Community College Transfer Credits
- Policy: Transfer Credit Evaluation and Appeal Process: Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy | Graduate Transfer Credit Policy
- Sources of Transfer Credit
Costs and Financial Aid
- College Navigator
- Financial Aid for Prospective Students| Financial Aid for Current Students
- Benefits and Financial Aid for Active-Duty Military Servicemembers, Veterans, Spouses, and Families
- Financial Aid Options
- Financial Aid Policies and Information
- College Financing Plan
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Program Code of Conduct
- Drop and Withdrawal
Health and Safety
Find out about professional licensure throughout the United States.
Student Information and Outcomes
- College Navigator
- Facts About UMUC, Including Student Body Diversity and Right to Know
Note: These pages include, but are not limited to, student body diversity statistics, retention and completion rates, and transfer-out-rates.
- UMUC Graduate and Professional Education Data: Many students who received bachelor's degrees from UMUC have continued their studies in UMUC graduate and professional programs, including cybersecurity technology, management, business administration, information technology, cybersecurity management and policy, and healthcare administration. Internal database resources were utilized to identify UMUC graduate students in academic year 2017–18. Academic records of those students were then examined to include only students that earned a UMUC bachelor's degree.
- Student Records