Exciting Changes Coming Fall 2011!
Fall 2011 will bring important and exciting changes for UMUC undergraduates. The School of Undergraduate Studies has redesigned its curriculum to give you a more direct path to your educational and professional goals.
- Final course assessments that mirror real-world scenarios
- Programs that are in sync with what employers want and what you need
- Improved sequencing of courses to keep you on track
- Flexible scheduling options to help you better manage your course load
- Streamlined degree completion requirements
Plus, for the first time, some sessions will begin before Labor Day so you can get a jump start on continuing your education this fall.
For more information about these and other changes, visit Connect@UMUC.