Fall Registration Deadline: September 2
If you're a current UMUC student interested in signing up for classes this semester, or if you're a prospective student interested in applying to University of Maryland University College, get started right away to meet our fall registration deadline.
September 2 marks the registration deadline for many of our programs, including
- Undergrad Online Session 2
- Grad Online Session 1
- Doctoral programs
- Dual MBA
If you are already a student at UMUC, plan your upcoming semester and register for class.
- View the registration and start dates.
- Visit the undergraduate and graduate class catalogs to search for classes by start date; online, hybrid or on-site format; or subject.
- Jot down the five-digit class numbers for each course you'd like to take.
- Log into MyUMUC and select Student Center.
- Under the Academics section, choose Enroll to begin registering.
Prospective Students: Apply Now
If you are interested in applying to UMUC and registering for classes before the September 2 deadline, you'll need to apply right away. For more information, see our five steps to get started.